Monday, March 21, 2011

Welcome to the first day of Best Dressed on a Budget.

I have enjoyed shopping on a budget since I can remember shopping with my very own money. I have worked in an out of retail for many years. I know the cost of items and I know the retail markup that must be added for the retailer to make a profit. The hardest thing for me was always watching the clearance walk out of the store at unbelieveable prices. So I have a very hard time paying full price for items that will eventually get marked down and then finally sent to thrift stores because they didn't sell.

This is where "Best Dressed on a Budget" begins. March 21, 2011. With the encouragement of my sisters who have been blogging for quite some time I begin this blog.

Please be patient with me as I journey thru a new world of Blogging. I am very lucky because I know my sisters Deanna and Laurie will help me make my blog enjoyable and maybe very beneficial.

3 comments:

  1. HI sister! I can't wait to see your new fashions!

    Welcome to Blogger!!

    Deanna :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the world of blogging sister!

    ReplyDelete