Saturday, April 2, 2011

Tangerine and Chocolate What a Great Combination!!! Delicious


This gorgeous tangerine jacket is a Jones of New York fully lined fitted jacket. I enjoy wearing this jacket I picked up at the Salvation Army for $4.99 last summer. Everytime I wear this jacket I receive so many compliments. This day I chose to wear it with some chocolate slacks I found at the Goodwill for $2.99. The chocolate slacks are fully lines and very comfortable to wear. I cannot recall the name brand of these slacks but that doesn't always matter (as long as it fits and feels great). The shell is a cream colored sweater shell is George (Walmart Brand) I paid $2.99.

I also enjoy buying discount shoes at the local Goodwill and Salvation Army. You never know what kind of treasures you will find, will it be Nine West, Cole Hahn, Born, Clark....... I love great quality shoes at giveaway prices.

These nice Nine West at $6.99 purchased at the Goodwill finished the outfit and made me feel smashing. They are a nice pointy toe pump with brown patent leather.


You don't have to spend a fortune to "Dress For Success"!!!

Love,
CRod

3 comments:

  1. I love the shoes and the jacket sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it sister. I just love shopping at the Goodwill and the Salvation Army!!! It is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank goodness for friends like you that share their good findings. Now baby Isaac has foot wear period.

    ReplyDelete